Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 2: Pure Joy vs. Immense Sorrow

Day 2:  A few months ago it was announced that I could relive my youth at Summerfest by seeing some of my favorite groups. Not only were Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees playing at the show, but the headliner was New Kids on the Block--obviously the best boy band ever. I immediately posted a plight on Facebook for someone, ANYONE to accompany me to the show. Some laughed at me and told me it was ridiculous that I would pay to see them, but in no time, I had my best girls on board for a fun night out. 

Soon enough, it was time for the show and we couldn't have been more excited!! It was truly a blast, and I'm thankful for the best friends a girl could have! :) Joy.




On the other hand, there were a few of the opposite gender in the house last night with slightly less enthusiasm. We were guessing there were a few reasons why they may have been forced to make an appearance at the show--I'm sure you can name a few. Sorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment